Expecting a Baby? Congratulations – we have GP’s here to help you through your pregnancy.
Fully qualified GP’s, a midwife, child health nurse and nurse practitioner to assist this new transition into parenthood!
- shared care arrangements between private or public hospital maternity staff
- antenatal and pregnancy education
- referrals, tests and monitoring of your pregnancy
- birthing information
- postnatal care
Talk to someone who can help you thrive and not just survive in the early months after your baby’s arrival into your family !
- advice on breast feeding and care of your baby
- introducing solid foods
- monitoring growth and development of your baby- what to expect!
- sleep issues
- referrals to community health and specialists
Looking after yourself as a mum!!
- pap smears
- contraception advice including insertion and removal of implanon
- Self breast examination
- Diet, exercise and general health and well being