Sexual Health Checks / Contraception
Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) are very common. Once you start having sex it is sensible to have regular sexual health check-ups. Having a test is simple, speedy and pain free.
Common symptoms of STIs can include:
- unusual discharge
- itchiness around the genital area
- burning sensation when peeing
- rash sores or small lumps on or around the genitals
- unusual bleeding e.g. after sex or between periods
- pain and/or swelling in the testicles
- pain during sex
At Townsville GP Superclinice, we have male and female doctors. All consultations are 100% confidential. Anything you discuss with your Doctor during your consultation will not be disclosed, with anyone without your permission.